What is FiberLink™ Technology?
Kevlar® fibers work synergistically with fast-acting natural latex to seal punctures as they occur. Free-flowing latex cures rapidly to create an adhesive seal which is reinforced with interlinking Kevlar fibers.
Features & Benefits:
• Pro latex formula utilizes FiberLink™ Technology
• Kevlar® fibers ensure strong, long-lasting seals
• Low viscosity is ideal for race conditions
• Fast-acting natural latex reduces air loss
• Optimum longevity between refresh cycles
• Low odor and easy to setup
• Mountain Bike Tires
• Gravel Tires
• Road Tires
How To... Install Tubeless Tire Sealant:
Click here to watch!
Tire Dosage Guide:
• Road - 2-3oz
• CX, Gravel, 26", 27.5" - 3-4oz
• 29" - 4-5oz
• 29+ - 5-6oz
• Fat - 7-8oz
CO2 can be used with FiberLink™ Tubeless Sealant in an emergency when a pump is not available. However, the CO2 will reduce the sealant's effectiveness. For best practices, we recommend refreshing FiberLink™ soon after introducing CO2 to it.